Homemade Healthy Granola Recipe
- Studio Diary #3.
Today, I am happy to share with my homemade granola recipe! 👩🍳 I will show you step by step how to make a delicious and healthy granola. I hope you will enjoy it!
- Oatmeal: 80g
- Almonds: 30g
- Pecan nuts: 30g
- Unsalted cashew nuts: 30g
- Pin nuts: 30g
- Pumpkin seed: 30g
- Raisins: 30g
- Sunflower seeds: 30g
- Flour: 60g
- Maple sirup: 40g
- Olive oil: 40g
- Cinnamon: 5g
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
🏷 How to:
1. Pre-heat your oven at 180°C / 355°F
2. Crush the pecan nuts, the unsalted cashew nuts and the almonds into big chunks to the size you like.
3. Pour all the dry ingredients into a big bowl.
4. Add the olive oil and the maple sirup.
5. Mix all the ingredients together.
6. Pour the mixture on your baking tray, covered by baking paper and spread it evenly.
7. Put the preparation in the oven for 30 minutes and carefully mix it every 10 minutes.
8. Take the granola out of the oven and place it in a container.
You can see all the steps of the recipe here on my YouTube video!