1. Object The following terms define the contractual modalities between INI CERAMIQUE and the client regarding the products sold on iniceramique.com. INI CERAMIQUE offers its website, conditioned upon the client’s acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. This store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide INI CERAMIQUE with the online e-commerce platform that allows to sell our products and services to the client.
2. The Seller The website iniceramique.com is run by Inhee Ma The SIRET number is: 843339912
3. The Ceramics The website iniceramique.com offers limited edition ceramics and hand-signed by the designer.
4. Prices Prices are in euros, VAT included (with the VAT and other taxes applicable on the day of the order), unless it is said otherwise. The shipping costs are not included in that price.
5. Order The client adds the product(s) to the cart and can confirm the order or continue shopping selection at any time. Once the order is confirmed, so is the client’s acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. The client will be informed of the status of the order by email.
6. Payment The shipping costs will be added during the payment process. The price will then include the product(s) with VAT and shipping costs. The client will have the possibility to pay by credit card or PayPal. Please note it is not necessary to have a personal PayPal account to use this service.
7. Shipping The shipping conditions vary depending on the destination country and include packaging and shipping costs. The products are shipped in specific boxes, designed to protect the products. However, the seller cannot be held responsible for any damaged parcel. The orders are shipped with DHL or UPS, within the next 24h to 48h following the reception of the payment. Shipping time may vary depending on the destination and INI CERAMIQUE cannot be held responsible for any delay.
8. Returns The client can return an item by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our policy lasts 14 days. Items must be unused and in the same condition and original packaging. We do not accept returns for products that are made-to-order, one-of-a-kind pieces or sale items. Once the return is received and inspected, INI CERAMIQUE will send the client an email to notify that the returned item has been received. The client will also be notified of the approval or rejection of the refund. If it is approved, then the refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. The client will be responsible for paying for his / her own shipping costs for returning the item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If the client receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from the refund.
9. Personal Data INI CERAMIQUE cannot share personal information regarding the client. Essential information for the orders can be checked, changed or deleted by the client at any moment.
10. Intellectual Property All elements of iniceramique.com (ceramics, photographies, texts, logos, packaging, etc) are protected by intellectual property and copyright. Any unauthorized use of these elements will be considered as a counterfeit and will be legally contested.
11. Regulations All terms and conditions are subject to French regulations. Should there be a litigation between the client and the seller, the only juridiction will be given to French court.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY AND BE SURE TO RECEIVE OUR LATEST NEWS
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.